Saturday, September 3, 2011

My USA Haul

The moment i heard my bro is heading to USA i mentally made a list of things i wud order..so that I can save on shipping..He brought them carefully wrapped to India  as I was constantly reminding him to be extra careful .Finally after 2 long months I was able to lay my hands on these..


 Nars obsession..



lt to rt :Benefit sugar bomb,nars deepthroat and orgasm



highbeam swatch




Motives lipstick in rose petal..a freebie with naked pallette



I started with  Nars blush - Orgasm from the Nars website @ $29 or 30 dont remember ..what a waste ..Later I realised ordering from Ebay wud save me lots..

Then started my Ebay craze
Searched and searched and I finally got Nars Deep throat  for $17(incl shipping)
Benefit high beam(2 minis),posietint(2minis),Sugarbomb blush .
Seriously none show on my face overtly and  they are  very natural .
But not that grt as many say..There r much better blushes in Mac or Lakme ..

 I got this most sought after naked palette from  Urban Decay for $49 with a free  lipstick from motives, free stilla waterproff mascara,free eyeshadow in red (lousy sample) and a free hot pink small set of 3 brushes and the most famous UD eyeshadow primer trial size(both not shown in photo).Usually it comes with a dual ended eyepencil .Since I got freebies instead of the eyepencil  I didnt mind.
This is one great palette according to me..much better than many other natural palettes..

It didnt end here theres a COASTAL SCENTS haul too..Will post soon..
Hope you gurls like this and tell me abt ur fav's too..

6 comments :

  1. this is super cool Vidhya :D :D ... so many things .... blush , highlighter , tints and eyeshadows ....
    you need to post them one by one honey

    ReplyDelete
  2. @RASHMIthanks rashmi dear . will take ur tip from next time..now new to blogging na..

    ReplyDelete
  3. what a haul, loving it :)) not a fan of the blushes, but definitely liking the Naked palette

    ReplyDelete
  4. @Soft, Sweet and Gentlethnks ponnovium..yeah the naked palette is very good ..

    ReplyDelete
  5. hahhaha tip ??
    I asked for reviews baby ...
    post them ASAP I mean :D :D
    jaldi jaldi one by one post reviews

    ReplyDelete
  6. @RASHMIsure rashmi..will do one by one soon..

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments .
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a good day!!!!