Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Fab India oatmeal scrub pack

I bought this pack in a shopping spree (which happens most of the time)during my vacation in india

One can mix the pack with milk or yogurt but i used this pack with milk .
I ve normal to combi skin. It makes the skin smooth and refreshed . Mostly its better to use it in your shower since theres a lot of fallouts from the pack
It comes in a small ceramic jar with a loose lid . If not carefully held it definitely guarantees breakage from dropping it down. I personally like the idea of reusable ceramic jar but it not practical to have a pack in a jar with a loose lid
The pack comes inside the jar in a ziplock pouch which can be resealed use after use so the packs efficiency/smell are retained . Thats a good idea though!!!

What i likeπŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

Priced at rs 275

The smell and almost all natural ingredient list. It smells great of rose and when mixed in milk makes it like a at home spa treat.


What i hateπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘ŽπŸ‘Ž

The unnecessary rose petal here and there makes the pack difficult to stick to ur face and body
I would ve preferred a smooth powdered texture or the dried rose petals more smaller in size







No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments .
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a good day!!!!