Sunday, September 11, 2011

NYX Jumbo pencils-Many ways to use it

lt to rt :Swatches of pots and pans,cottage cheese,black bean,strawberry milk




USES*
Eyeshadow Base-The main use of this pencil is as a base.
Use white eyepencil to line the waterline to make the eyes look bigger and  more awake.
Browbone highlighter
Inner corner brightner/highlighter
Eyeliner(least Favourite of mine due to its staying power and texture) but once set with loose eyeshadow stays put for hours..



Price: Around 250 rs (I bought all mine during sale for 160 rs)

Overall I like these but over hyped..

3 comments :

  1. I have milk,yogurt and rust..love yogurt..
    nice blog :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Vidhya,
    I like that pots n pans color.
    As such I love anything golden and metallic... :)
    And thanks for visiting my blog Fashion Panache and my shopping site Bhushavali - Ethno Contemporary Fashion.
    I am glad you liked my blog and site and thanks for following too... :)
    Btw, if you want to me to make outfits exactly for your size, I would do that esp. for you with pleasure... :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. @Mitr Friend - Bhushavali me too love metallic shades..sure next time before i make my hol plans will contact u for size and designs..thnks for visiting my blog

    ReplyDelete

I love to read your comments .
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a good day!!!!