Sunday, September 11, 2011

Review : Sun protection for lips from labello with SPF 30

 Just like our skin even our lips need protection from the harmful rays of the sun.
Before my summer vaction I bought this lipbalm ..It has a thick whitish texture and colour .Its water proof making it ideal to be worn during beach holidays.
I applied a thick coat under my normal lipstick which made the lipstick to last even longer.
Usually after holidays of continous roaming in sun my lips tend to become a little brown.With the usage of this lipbalm tanning in my lips were controlled.Thats the main reason I love this product.

Availability: Not sure about India.
May be available where Labello products are sold..

Price: Very reasonable below 120 rs.
 I was surprised to see in India that Himalaya lip balm at Rs 25 whereas the Nivea was around Rs 130 or so. Here in Dubai Himalaya costs a whopping 250rs and nivea is 70 rs!!!!

Rating: 5/5

Added to my definite repurchase list..





No comments :

Post a Comment

I love to read your comments .
Thanks for visiting my blog.
Have a good day!!!!